Loffice Budapest News BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR!
BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR!
Budapest Youth#Challenge launches!
Are you a youth between the age of 16 and 25? Do you like challenges and meeting new people? Do you believe that diversity, empathy and equal rights can make our world better?
Then you’re place is at the team of Budapest Youth#Challenge!
The joint project of Loffice, the European Coworking Network and Erasmus+ came to life to help you to achieve your dreams, while you’re learning the tricks of business development, marketing and pitching from the coolest experts!
HOW IS THAT? On the two-day event…
- the selected participants will be developing their business plans together in groups of 4 with the leadership of expert mentors. You’ll have to combine 3 key words related to the main theme of DIVERSITY to come up with a game-changing idea. Don’t be scared, all you need is creativity and willingness to learn!
- you’ll have the opportunity to attend mini master courses on communication, business development, marketing and finance.
- on the 2nd day you’ll pitch your idea! What’s that? You’ll have 3 minutes to convince the jury and the audience that your team’s business plan is the very best!
- price of the best team: 5 weekly COWORKING WORKSTATION PACKAGES at Loffice!
WHEN AND WHERE?
On the 1st and 2nd of July 2017 (Thursday and Friday) at Loffice! In Hungary’s first coworking space you can experiences the real power community and the meaning of working as a team.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Fill out the application form HERE, so we can get to know you better! It only takes a few clicks and minutes. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20th May 2017 MIDNIGHT
- We’ll notify you until 24th May 2017 if you’re in the team.
- See you on 1st and 2nd of July at Loffice!
Do you have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +36 70 318 6356!
Loffice has taken part in the European Coworking Network project of Erasmus+ since the summer of 2015. The aim of this international network is to enhance the entrepreneurial attitude of young people by giving them knowledge and participation in a professional network. These are the keys to a simple, easier and more promising support program. For more about the project, click HERE.